Recently stocked up on some Lululemon gear for my warmer weather runs and workouts, as well as all the spring and summer adventures and activities with the kids! Can’t wait! And if I’m being honest, I live in this stuff at least 50% of the time so in relation, it should make up half of my wardrobe, right?! Keep scrolling for links.
P.S. – Did a mini try-on, on IG stories, if anyone is interested in seeing how things fit!
SPRING FAVES FROM LULULEMON
- ALL YOURS TEE (Have in the Cafe Au Lait color…So good!)
- 5″ TRACK THAT SHORT (Bought in an 8 because I have a black pair in 6 and the built-in undies are not the most comfortable IMO… maybe I need to just cut them out??? In the end either size works, just a little more baggy!)
- CATES TEE (Want one in every color!)
- 8″ FAST AND FREE BIKE SHORT (So comfy and they stay in place.)
- SWIFTLY TECH TEE (Haven’t worn on a run yet, but have a couple of the long sleeve version and love.)
- SPEED TIGHT (A friend recommended these and they’re my new favorite!)
- INNER GLOW SHORT (Have worn almost daily. The length is shorter than I usually like, but the shape is flattering and waist is relaxed enough to get a little more length.)
- ALWAYS EFFORTLESS JACKET (Even cuter in person!)
- 6″ ALIGN BIKE SHORT (So soft. So good.)
*SIZING: In case it helps, I’m 5’7″ – 130 and my usual legging size is 4, but wear a 6 in everything else!
Wearing the speed tight and cates tee, linked above.