Me in the pic above: Thinking about what to name our pizzeria and when I can match with one of the kids again. For all my fellow matchy-matchy type mamas out there I thought I’d share a roundup of my favorite companies that make mom + mini twinning a no brainer.
Snapped a few pics (because matching must be documented) while Johan and I took Griffin on a quick dinner date… we ordered cheese sticks (G’s fave), salad and drinks all around and then a pizza and salad to bring home for the rest of the crew. We were only out and about for a little over an hour but it was the perfect amount of time to sneak in some Q.T., finish a placemat word search together and give Griff our undivided attention.
That look on his face! (insert heart emoji)
10 COMPANIES THAT MAKE IT EASY TO “TWIN” WITH YOUR KIDS
- Olivia + Ocean, because the best place to match is definitely at the beach or pool!
- Did you see this collab between alice + ames and sonnet james?
- Shop doen and their kids line, it’s all sooooo dreamy and romantic but still functional.
- Anine Bing and bing kids… we’re wearing their sweatshirts here + here (Griff is wearing size 6-8 + it looks cute and oversized on Poppy too).
- Whistle & Flute has some seriously cute tees.
- Plain Jane usually has items in matching patterns like this buttery soft robe and play gown for your little.
- More super cute tees by jean & june.
- Albion isn’t super match-y, but they make it easy to coordinate…
- Tiny cottons and their newest women’s line. I want it allll!
- Bobo Choses is another favorite!
Don’t remember the last time I ate something I didn’t end up sharing with someone but I prefer it that way… and not just with the kids. Johan and I almost always share an app and main dish on date nights, an ice cream cone when we’re out for a treat and a venti coffee when we run through Starbucks. Is that weird? Ha! Maybe it’s the “me too” middle child in me?
Our speed date with Griffin has me thinking that it’s time to schedule more one-on-one (or two) kid dates. Would you guys be interested in date ideas or seeing what we end up planning?
Also, please share your thoughts on matching or shops you know that make it easy!