We’re super excited you came!!! To say thank you (so much!), here’s a little party favor…
Here’s how to use it:
- Save the image/dng file to your laptop or desktop and then share/email to your phone.
- Open the image in your lightroom app. (It might look like a blank white image until you open in lightroom)
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner then click create preset from dropdown menu.
- In the next screen that pops up, add the preset name so it’s easy to find!
- Now, open a pic you want to edit in Lightroom mobile.
- Scroll along the bottom to “presets” and tap your rae ann kelly preset (or whatever you named it!).
- If it doesn’t look quite right (because not all pics are the same!), try making small adjustments to the lighting, contrast and color (temp + tint)… should do the trick!
- Then save and share! Yay! (and tag me on instagram @raeannkelly... I’d love to see!)
P.S. — If the dropbox link doesn’t work for you (or you don’t have/want to set up an account), send me a DM and I’ll message it to you.