Hope you l o v e b u g s all had the best weekend! I got zero laundry done, went for a couple walks, and either lunched or dinner with friends everyday, so you know it was a good one over here! Plus, the sun came out to play and made it feel like spring, which is reflected in todays weekend wardrobe recap. YAY! Links below!
- SPORTS BRA – Wearing small and it’s super comfy… not for high impact workouts tho.
- HOODIE – Wearing small and like how it fits but size up if you want more of an oversized fit!
- SWEATPANTS (SIZE UP 1) – Wearing the small but exchanging for a medium
- GRAPHIC TEE – Love the colors in this tee! Wearing an XS because I wanted it to be more fitted, but would be super cute oversized, too!
- DENIM – Sized up 1 to a 28 so I’d have more room in the waist. Also available here in a light wash and here in a more cropped fit and wider leg! Oh, and just found in white, here… obsessed! With Agolde jeans, I highly recommend reading reviews and/or ordering two sizes and returning one after trying on at home.
- CONVERSE – Converse run 1/2 size big so size down! Don’t see your size or want more style options, head to Converse – here’s the pair I have.
- GREEN PURSE
My favorite thing about a basic tee and denim outfit is that you can change your shoes and change the whole look!
A NOTE ABOUT THE AIR FORCE 1’s: I was getting tired of waiting for a black and white pair of dunks to be in stock and reasonably priced, so made my own pair of dupes out of the custom Air Force 1’s! So easy to make your own design and for the same price as a non-custom pair.
- PLAID SHIRT – Wearing a small
- STRONG SHOULDER TANK – Wearing a small
- LEATHER (BUT NOT) SHORTS – Wearing size 2
- COWBOY BOOTS – Mine are in “carbon” and I LOVE THEM! Available in all sizes right now.
Snapped these real quick before heading out the door to church and not totally sure these pics do the outfit justice, but each piece will be worn on repeat, together and Bare legs in March!
Let me know if I missed anything or if there’s anything you’d like to see next week!?