The printables shop is open and full of playful valentine designs that I hope you will love and have fun putting together with your kids. Included lots of old ones as well as the 7 new ones pictures above!
A few v important things:
- Everything is $5, but it is also BUY ONE, GET ONE. Was thinking of you mamas with multiple kids and wanted to make sure no one was paying more than $10 or $15 total. That being said, the process of designing, formatting and setting up a shop is a lot of work to charge much less for a single purchase. Hope that makes sense!? So make sure and pick your bonus files! The discount will be applied automatically at checkout!
- Your ordered files will be emailed automatically (and right away!) to the email you checked out with, but you can always email me with any questions — rae(at)raeannkelly.com. For printing, Target carries white card stock, or I like this brand and weight, (or a little heavier if you think your printer can handle it) from Amazon.
- After valentines season, I’ll be adding lunchbox notes, chore charts, notecards, invites and other fun things to the printables shop! Let me know if you have any requests!
Now for links to all the goodies we used with our valentines and a few we just love:
- 2″ Bouncy Balls — so cute with our “out of this world” design.
- Punch Balloons — perfect for these valentines.
- Pez — simply a fan favorite so had to include and the big bag means you can use for more than one class or keep on-hand for a fun surprise! Would go great with our “text message hearts“.
- Cherry Lollipops — an obvious choice for our “cherry” design, or you can tie two dum-dums up with green yarn or ribbon. (tip: if going the dum-dum route, use a small clear hair tie to keep the sticks together before tying!)
- Mini Paint Sets — this is the toy Tilly is going for and pairing them with these fun paint splatter hearts!
- A Rainbow of Washi Tape — always comes in handy! Use to tape treats or toys to cards or seal a goodie bag.
- Cotton Candy — I mean, never met a kid that wasn’t excited to get cotton candy.
- Pop Rocks — Another crowd favorite and made for this card design but also cute with these!
- Lip Kazoos — My kids played with these all weekend which you might think was obnoxious, but I happy to report that the kazoo sound is pretty quiet, yay! Another good option for the “you rock” valentines.
- Mini Sports Balls — We ordered these for a party once and they were a big hit, plus you know they’ll get used and played with until they get lost or chewed by an animal :)
- Yarn — Love all these colors and they’re perfect for tying up gifts and treats to valentines!
- Paper Mart Bags — My favorite place to find bags… clear, dot, stripe, color or plain glassine.
- Slap Bracelets — to go with this card design!!!!
A close up of the cherry design and dum-dums…. do you see the clear elastic I used to hold them together!? Then green yarn or ribbon to make leaves!
Hope you guys find the perfect design and make all the memories putting them together with your mini! Let me know if you have any questions!
You guys are the best of the best!