Sharing all the love for a festive Valentine’s Day. Here are some gift ideas for the mini, middle, and big, Valentines in your life! You’ll notice varying price points, but if there is something you love that seems a little spendy, I highly recommend using it as inspiration and doing a search for similar products. For instance, the converse I linked below are $150 and totally cute, but you can also find a pair of basic converse in a fun color for $35-$60, so don’t be discouraged… ENJOY! The next time we get to buy treats for the fam is Easter!
FOR THE BIGS:
- a cute AirPods case (more options).
- personalize a fun pouch or bag.
- a fun beanie.
- just ordered a pair of these pajamas for Tilly and myself!
- order a box of macaroons from Etsy or a local (to you) bakery.
- fill these cute crates with snacky-snacks… perfect for teen boys!
- a disposable camera is always a good idea.
- love this simple ear cuff and these bauble bar rings.
- I still have and cherish jewelry my parents got me in high school… this monogram necklace has a cute message on the other side.
FOR THE LITTLES:
- is there anything a kid loves more than a game to play together!?
- so cute for the babes.
- the cutest tee for your cuddle buddies.
- we love these hats.
- I have these cups and the lids and straws that go with them, in my cart… can’t resist even though my kids are older, lol!
- heart waffle iron is perfect for the whole fam bam.
- an early gift idea and activity… or temporary tattoos!
- Poppy got a fun set of costume jewelry for christmas and is obsessed.
- balloons are always a good idea and go perfectly with a waffle breakfast on Valentine’s day!
FOR YOUR VALENTINE (OR YOURSELF):
- nothing like a message sweatshirt to drop a hint about wanting a weekend getaway… or better yet, book one yourself!
- no such thing as too many cozy throw blankets.
- sunnies for your trip.
- another cute pajama option.
- a fancy duffle bag (option 1 + 2)… see a theme????
- something from his reading list… this book is on mine!
- a cute hat (you can borrow).
- Valentine’s Day ready in these cute shoes.
- a red bag, just because!
Happy heart day prep! Hope these gift ideas help!