J.Crew is one of 4 places where I can easily (and happily) shop for the entire fam bam (Nordstrom, Zara + Target being the other places) so anytime they have a sale, you can bet I’m doing some serious browsing and probably a hefty order. All their stuff is currently 30% off with up to an extra 60% off sale items (ends today I think). Started adding things to my shopping cart last night and thought I’d share what I have my eye on. Links below!
- getting this plush sherpa half-zip to wear to baseball games and morning drop offs — perfect to pair with leggings too!
- need this striped sweater in my closet — leaning towards the pink but the white is soo good too
- grabbing these high rise leggings in black and another pair in orange and love how the leopard ones are styled!
- everyone needs one of these layering tank for when you want to cover your booty in leggings
- how cute is this girl’s tie dye hoodie?
- these would be a good way to mix-up the jean rotation and STRIPES :)
- any of these would be a no brainer if you like having hat options in the spring and summer.
- definitely wish these pants weren’t dry-clean only.
- completely obsessed with this coat (on double sale) but already made my coat purchase for the year… or shop all the women’s coats they have on sale (how great is this one!) — they’re the best for the entire fam, just size up for the kids so they fit next year too! men’s coats, boy’s coats, girl’s coats
- this leopard sherpa is also in my shopping bag for the same reasons :)
- not on sale but the reviews for these sunglasses are good and I love the black!
- so much cute stuff in the girl’s sale!
- Poppy loves their cardigans!
- tilly and poppy both have this sherpa pullover
- another cute sherpa bomber
- girl’s simple rainbow tee (yes, please!)
- getting poppy these splatter leggings
- pair it with this ruffle sweatshirt for an easy, cozy and totally cute fit
- runaround jeans are a staple in our home for all the kids
- such a cute swimsuit for sis if you have a trip or staycation planned
- how adorable are these lion pajamas
- always a good time to stock up on shorts as they always sell out in the color and size we need!
- mini mamas need some leopard too
- this would be SO CUTE for Easter… might see if Tilly would wear it with jeans or overalls!
- speaking of overalls
- now for the boys sale
- solar system tee
- everyone needs a taco tuesday shirt
- these tees come in such good spring colors
- another cute tee
- coordinate with sis in these swim trunks
- lion jammies for brudder
- you know we love these sweats
- we always get a few pairs of these shorts for each of the boys
- runaround jeans for your little dudes — they’re the perfect skinny but not too skinny!
- since we’re already talking about easter, love the colors in this shirt
- POPPY wearing toothpick jeans
- TILLY wearing the black runaround jeans
- ESPEN in striped long sleeve (so many good stripes for the boys!)
- YODER in a textured sweater (similar!)
- RAE wearing their classic denim jacket (love it in black too!)
- GRIFFIN similar tee was under his hoodie :)
- OZZIE wasn’t wearing anything J.Crew in the pics but has and loves this button up and wears it open more like a jacket… so cute!
This time of year, do you like to stock up on winter clothes for the rest of winter and next winter or start shopping for spring and summer?
I love buying coats for the kids that will fit them next year and if we were headed on vacay in the next couple months but also snag a few warm weather things too so we’re not starting from scratch come June and also have stuff that fits on random warm days! So I guess that means both, lol.
Hope you’re enjoying the long weekend!