We’re back with links to two of my absolute favorite places to shop for kids — Zara and H&M! I did my best to roundup 9 items that were fully or mostly stocked, for each age group and boys/girls. But if you see something you like, snag it because everything has been selling out these days 🙃😳😤 (Kid’s room rug, for anyone that’s interested!)
- Cute neutral pale pink tee. Or these green, white, and black tees are fully stocked. Also, t-shirt packs for the winnnn!
- Red crewneck sweatshirt for late summer nights.
- Simple classic sneakers. (Or these!)
- Love the color of these shorts.
- A hoodie they can wear year-round.
- Everyone needs a polo just in case :)
- Sweatshorts are always a crowd pleaser.
- Ordered these sock sneakers for griff!
- Logo free :) athletic shorts.
- Cutest pennant tee. (Or this one!)
- Can’t even handle this full look, striped shorts, graphic tank, and tech sandals.
- A happy pair of blue short.
- A denim jacket they can wear 3 out of the 4 seasons.
- Some seriously cute patterned tee options.
- Classic kicks!
- T-shirt packs for the winnnn!
- These cotton shorts in the brown tiger print is so good!
- I tend to steer clear of character tees, but some of these are pretty adorable and the colors are good too — Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse, and Marvels in white… and maybe even the Ninjago in gray!
- Can’t even describe my love for this romper. Simple but fun wins me over every time!
- A fully stocked play short (hallelujah).
- Stripes could easily be considered a summer tradition.
- These say cropped leggings but look like long bike shorts… might have to order to find out… either way they’d get a lot of use!
- Only a few sizes left in these but had to share just in case! (Or here’s an option in similar colors!)
- So many cute shorts!
- And lots of cute tops like moms if they’re into looking a little more grown up.
- A ribbed tank that will be easy to layer in the fall too!
- Everyone needs a reliable hoodie!
- Love this summer look for little ones.
- The cutest denim jumper.
- No such thing as too many leggings.
- Love these metallic sandals.
- Classic gingham tee.
- Wasn’t going to add another longer layer, but I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CARDIGAN! Wish Poppy fit in their little girl sizes still 😭
- Baggy sweatshirt in a few good colors — definitely on the “I heart green” bandwagon.
- Jersey shorts in every color for easy outfit making
- A sweet linen dress.
Here’s to summer wardrobes + summer memories… both things that seem to go hand in hand whenever I look back at old photos. Either from my childhood or the older kids younger years 😭. Would you believe me if I told you I didn’t used to be this sentimental?