It’s time to celebrate all the rad dad’s out there! They love big and play bigger and their presence can make us feel both safe and championed, in our homes and in our communities. Here’s a few gift ideas to spoil them rotten with!
- ONE | Every dad’s closet should have at least a couple pairs of lulu pants and I love the polished look of these joggers.
- TWO | A fun and functional update to their keychain!
- THREE | For all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fans — this game looks fun!
- FOUR | A massage gun FTW! Borrowed one from our friend a few months ago and it’s been so hard waiting until Father’s Day to surprise Johan with one. Can’t wait for him to open it!
- FIVE | Love these shorts! So cute and easy! These are cute too.
- SIX | A structured hoodie to go along with those joggers.
- SEVEN | Dad needs in on the tie-dye trend too, and these colors are perfectly subtle.
- EIGHT | A projector and screen is one of those gifts everyone will be excited about! Lots to choose from on Amazon too…
- NINE | A speaker he can bring outside for movie nights, BBQ’s, or wild games of cornhole.
How do you guys plan on celebrating Father’s Day!?
Still not sure what our full day looks like but we’ll definitely be kicking things off with a few balloons and breakfast in bed for our guy.