In case you want to get yourself a Valentine’s gift or just need some retail therapy (nothing cures the winter blues like shopping for spring) here’s the 10 things I snagged from Target this week!
- Can’t go wrong with this style of dress (bought a small in gray but the pink is so cute) and I was equally tempted by this long sleeve version in tie dye!
- A rain jacket that makes you want to go out in the rain is a must buy in my book and Poppy loves the rainbows! Here’s a cute option for older girls too.
- These usually sell out so snagged a pair for Tilly (they come in black too and also work for boys ) — She can wear them to and from basketball now and then all summer. Lot’s more really cute options on this shopping page!
- Found this adorable but still cool hoodie for Griffin and he’s already worn it twice. A cute option for little guys!
- No such thing as too many sweatshirts this time of year and this one is super cute and cozy (bought a medium in purple)
- If you’ve been looking for a sock, shoe, laundry, toy, umbrella, etc. basket, this one is perfect!
- So many cute jumpsuits at Target right now, bought this one so I can wear with a sweater on top now and later with a tee (or nothing) under! This black one would make a great basic, go-to!
- Needed a fresh pop of color in the kitchen and this rug does the trick!!! It’s also the background I used in this pic (if you swipe).
- New sunnies, because sunnies! Always fun to have an extra option!
- My absolute favorite of all and I got several compliments when I wore it yesterday, this medium-light weight sweater that will also be perfect for St. Patrick’s day (bought a small)
Also wanted to let you know that I’m doing a Valentine’s Giveaway, just for you! No need to tag a friend or like an account, yay! Just want to send a few people some of our favorite things (molly moon’s sprinkles are involved!). All the details are HERE!
The many emotions of shopping at target…
…gimme all the things….
…ugh… why is everything so freaking ca-yoot!?…
…uhhhhhh (me, after seeing my total!)
Happy Valentine’s Eve!