well folks, now that easter’s come and gone i guess it’s a good time to get geared up for mother’s day! i have a couple fun posts planned for next week, but wanted to help get in the spirit this week with a free card download! the template comes with 4 different messages or a blank option so you can fill in your own messages. keep reading for the instructions and download link…
- wheel card template, DOWNLOAD HERE
- envelope or baggie for the card
- x-acto knife
- nail (optional)
- brad fastener
- download, print on card stock and cutout the card and wheel.
- use the x-acto knife to cutout the heart on the card.
- just below the heart is a small dashed dot; poke a hole through it using the nail. do the same thing through the center of the wheel.
- line up the hole in the card and wheel and use a brad to secure them together.
- fill in your name at the bottom and/or include a separate note and stuff into a baggie or envelope!
can hardly wait to celebrate all the phenomenal mama’s i know – do you have anything special planned?
Xx . rae be on the lookout for my easy crepe recipe (that can be made the night before), some gift ideas and another free download meant to share with friends!