FOR THE MAMAS:
- Wear (sweatshirt, beanie)
- Decorate(string lights, heart poster)
- Make (hand warmers)
- Give (red nail polish, latte)
FOR THE MINIS:
- Wear (wild thing tee, hedgehog sweater)
- Snuggle (milk blanket, heart blanket) aren’t they cute!?
- Give (heart valentines)
- Make (donuts)
We enjoyed a very rare, quiet weekend around our house so I managed to fit in a little retail therapy and thought I would share some of the cute valentine’s day things I came across.
As far as Valentine’s cards, outfits, gifts and date nights go, what do you guys usually spring for? Do you have an heart day traditions?
Every year is a little different for us other than handing out valentines, stuffing our faces with sweets and maybe a new tee-shirt. Oh and Johan and I always celebrate Valentine’s Day on a random night the week before or after… Not sure any of those things qualify as traditions!?
Happy Monday loves!