Hope you guys had a snuggle filled Mother’s Day weekend with lots of handmade gifts, flowers and yummy food too! We spent most of our weekend at baseball games but also managed to sneak in a trip to the farmer’s market and a date night (watching baseball of course :). Woke up feeling tired but also very spoiled. Definitely a weekend for the books!
After any good holiday weekend I almost always find myself playing catch-up when Monday rolls around. So I spent a little time on Friday getting ahead and made a meal plan for this week and thought I would share.
Here is what we’ll be eating:
- monday, carne asada
- tuesday, california club flatbread
- wednesday, grilled chicken + barley corn salad
- thursday, summer garden pasta
- friday, spring rolls for the kids + sushi takeout for date night in!
- breakfast, avocado toast + steel cut oats (top with a scoop of ice cream on the weekends)
- copycat starbucks bistro boxes (pick your faves!)
- snack, peanut butter energy bites (pictured above), apples + edamame
If you are curious, HERE is a post about how we meal plan, deal with picky eaters, etc.
Are there any summery recipes you’ve been looking forward to making/eating?
CHEERS to an amazing week ahead!!!