Over the weekend the kids and I put together back to school survival kits for their teachers filled with a few things to make their day and desk a little sweeter. I know most families with preschool or elementary age kids already had their first day, but it’s never too late to give away some goodies! They would make a cute surprise for students, friends or neighbors as well. Freebies and details below.
Here’s what we put in our survival kits:
- BACK TO SCHOOL TAGS, pdf (click to download) tied to the outside of the goodie bag.
- Washi tape
- Stickers from our favorite sticker club, PIPSTICKS
- Starbucks Via instant latte packs
- 5×7 instant download print from the shop (30% off right now with code BTS15)
- Note cards from my paperworks subscription. Could double as a back to school gift to yourself or grab some from the dollar isle at Target.
- Highlighter and pretty pencils from Target
Happy, happy, happy, BTS!