i’m excited to be going back to my roots with a little meal planning action today! a bit different than what i’ve done in the past, but still fun and helpful… let me know what you think!?
- M/ Happy St. Patrick’s Day… go green with asparagus soup and BLT&A sandwiches
- TU/ crockpot (or baked) mexican lasagna
- W/ happy hump day! treat yourself (and the fam) to dinner or takeout…. or warm up leftovers from last night.
- TH/ chicken, edamame & noodle stir-fry
- F/ indoor picnic (& a movie), hearty wraps, your choice of fries and simple fondue
- BREKKIE/ protein pancakes or oatmeal
- SNACK/ corn fritters or hummus with chips and carrots
here’s a printable menu and shopping list you can add to your fridge. to use, click the image above and download, print and cut. then follow the links above to fill in the grocery list and (bam!) your all set for next week!
xo . rae