You guys! It’s Friday and I’m super excited to share my current rotation of lipstick shades with ya, yet slightly embarrassed of the montage of selfies above (and below). Unfortunately I couldn’t think of a more practical way of showing different lip colors, so lets just pretend that making silly faces in front of the camera is a normal adult thing to do (ha!) and skip to the good stuffs!
1. THIS IS THE BALM | agave lip balm by BITE that is! I know this isn’t technically a lipstick, but ever since finding it at Sephora about a month ago it’s become an everyday staple. I love that it leaves just a touch of glossy shine and has made my cracked wintery lips feel so much better. (Another example pic below.)
(I have the best little sidekick — Tilly!)
2. BARELY THERE PINK | Runway Hit in Retro Matte Nudes by MAC adds just a hint of color that makes me feel/look refreshed without making much of a statement. Perfect for everyday. Tempted to buy a couple more shades in this collection! Pictured in the next image too…
3. I NUDE IT WAS YOU | Viva Glam II by MAC a pinky-brown-mauve color that reminds me of my Grandma’s old couch… in a good way. It’s also a new buy and quick favorite!
4. IN A MOODY | Growing up mostly in Seattle means I have a little grunge rocker in my blood and this Lolita liquid matte lipstick by Kat Von D is proof. I haven’t worn it all that much but it’s a fun one to have in my stash and not too loud for everyday wear.
5. LOVERS CORAL | Tilt by Urban Decay at Sephora is a color I purchased last fall with the help of a friend and am always excited when my outfit or plans for the day call for a pop of color… just can’t quit this shade of coral!
Do you have a favorite brand or color lipstick!?
P.S. – I’ve always wanted to be the person that comes up with names for lipstick and nail polish colors, can you tell? Ha!